Organic or paid search engine optimisation – how do you decide?
Your number one goal as a business owner online is for your potential clients and customers to find your website on the search engine results page before they find your competitors’ website.
To achieve this
you want your business website to show up on the first search engine results page.
You probably know that the two main ways of going about achieving this are:
- Adwords – paid SEM (search engine marketing)
- Organic search engine optimisation techniques – organic SEO (search engine optimisation)
But which is more effective in getting your website to the first page of Google – and keeping it there?
SEM can give you quick results – at a price!
You can pay Google some of your hard-earned dollars to give your small business website a high ranking on the right-hand side or top of the page using what is known as PPC (pay per click) advertising or SEM – search engine marketing.
This is one form of search engine optimization and can be useful to test your keywords or to get traffic to your site if it is new, but this technique has three major downsides:
- Your costs can get out of hand very quickly.
- Research shows that 75% of people doing Internet searches will click on the left-hand side of the results page (organic seo) and only 25% will click on the right-hand (paid seo) side of the page.
- Google stops sending visitors to your site when you stop paying!
SEM sometimes wins the battle, but organic SEO wins the war!
Organic SEO simplified – how to strengthen your ranking over time
This video, ‘Organic SEO Simplified’, reveals the secrets of effective organic SEO…
Great SEO begins with:
- The structure of your website
- Identifying and using your best keywords
- Leveraging the Holy Trinity Of Organic SEO
Call Hubsite Builder on (02) 8091 2121
for a FREE Organic SEO Effectiveness Review of your existing website,
submit a ticket at our support desk at support[@]hubsitebuilder.com.au.
Here’s To Getting Your Website Found In Google,
The Hubsite Builder Team