- WordPress has static pages that are used for core content that does not change, e.g. your About page and your Contact page.
- In WordPress you can also create dynamic pages, known as posts, that need to be set up under the blog function in WordPress. These posts are used to add fresh, timely articles and/or audio visual content to your website.
- Blog posts are highly favoured by Google and other search engines if new posts are added frequently and if they contain high quality, relevant content.
- The video on this link will show you how to make and optimise a blog post.
- The HTTP 404 Not Found Error means that the webpage you were trying to reach could not be found on the server. It is a client-side Error which means that either the page has been removed or moved and the URL was not changed accordingly, or that you typed in the URL incorrectly.
- A Custom 404 page is designed to be helpful in helping your visitors to find what they were looking for when they wandered off track. Without it your visitors will just get an error message and would leave your site.
- Example: https://www.hubsitebuilder.com.au/tom
If your account is hosted by HubsiteHosting.com then here is the information that you need.
Username: (example) firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Use the email account’s password that was given to you
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
- An XML Sitemap is a document that helps Google and other major search engines better understand your website while crawling it.
- Read more about sitemaps here.
- This is a standard service that we provide in all our websites. Please submit a support request to find out how we can help you with sitemaps.
- Google Analytics is a premium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.
- Google Analytics gives you data on how many visitors come to your site, what pages get the most visits, how long visitors stay on pages, and where visitors are located.
- The information or data you will get with Google Analytics gives you an idea on what structure or content your site should have thus improving your conversion rate.
- Categories are used to organise the content in your blog posts into groups of like content to facilitate searches on your website by visitors and to make it easier for Google to see exactly what your website is all about.
- Correctly structured categories are a valuable element of good quality organic search engine optimisation practice.
Your professional logo design includes:
- 3 logo design concepts
- 2 revisions of the concept you choose
- 1 designer
- You own full copyright
- Friendly project manager
- Free bonus website favicon
We will design your favicon to match your final choice of logo. In case you’re not sure, a favicon is an icon associated with a particular website, typically displayed in the address bar of a browser accessing the site or next to the site name in a user’s list of bookmarks.
Click here to watch a short video showing you how to make and optimise a post in WordPress.
Click this link to watch a short video: How to add an image to a post or page
Check out our '5 Hour, Fix-My-Website' package for your WordPress website maintenance, updates and repairs.
Great landing pages are the key to improving your optin rate. Check out Leadpages landing pages here.
Click here to learn more about our customised, responsive websites
Watch this short video to see how to integrate your domain based email address with your Gmail account so you can access your email from anywhere you are online and no longer be tied to an email client on a computer.