- That’s a bit like asking how long is a piece of string! Please check our Getting Started page to see if we are a good fit for working together
- We recommend GoDaddy for your domain name. Do NOT take out any of the extras they will try to upsell you.
Your professional logo design includes:
- 3 logo design concepts
- 2 revisions of the concept you choose
- 1 designer
- You own full copyright
- Friendly project manager
- Free bonus website favicon.
We will design your favicon to match your final choice of logo. In case you’re not sure, a favicon is an icon associated with a particular website, typically displayed in the address bar of a browser accessing the site or next to the site name in a user’s list of bookmarks.
Please submit a support request to find out how we can help you with advice or production of content.
Watch this short video to see how to integrate your domain based email address with your Gmail account so you can access your email from anywhere you are online and no longer be tied to an email client on a computer. Video: Add Domain Based Email To Gmail
Click here to watch a short video showing you how to make and optimise a post in WordPress.
Clcik this link to watch a short video: How to add an image to a post or page.
- Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.
- Google Analytics gives you data on how many visistors come to your site, what pages get the most visits, how long visitors stay on pages, and where visitors are located.
- The information or data you will get with Google Analytics gives you an idea on what structure or content your site should have thus improving your conversion rate.
- Categories are used to organise the content in your blog posts into groups of like content to facilitate searches on your website by visitors and to make it easier for Google to see exactly what your website is all about.
- Correctly structured categories are a valuable element of good quality organic search engine optimisation practice.
- WordPress has static pages that are used for core content that does not change e.g. you will About page and your Contact page.
- in WordPress you can also create dynamic pages, known as posts, that need to be set up under the blog function in WordPress. These posts are used to add fresh, timely articles and/or audio visual content to your website.
- Blog posts are highly favoured by Google and other search engines if new posts are added frequently and if they contain high quality, relevant content.
- The video on this link will show you how to make and optimise a blog post.