Introducing organic SEO technology that really works
G’day from Sydney Australia,
Karyn Clarke here and I’m delighted to welcome you to HubSiteBuilder.com If you are a small business owner who is feeling confused, frustrated, or ripped off by an existing website that fails to use the right seo technology to get the high search engine ranking that your business deserves, then you are in the right place to get the information you want in order to make a more informed decision for your first or next website.
Take a quick look at this 3 minute video as an introduction to the power of leveraging the right technology to boost your small business profits, then read on for a more detailed explanation …
Finally – Organic SEO Technology For Your Small Business
Why you want organic SEO technology for your small business
First, a quick explanation of what I mean by organic SEO technology:
- SEO stands for search engine optimization. Understandably you want your business website to show up on the first search results page in Google or other search engine, when potential customers or clients enter the keywords that match your business. However, when it comes to websites, you probably realize that the old adage of ‘build it and they will come’ is an empty promise. ‘They’ (your potential customers and clients) will only come as a result of tactics that leverage the power of technology as part of your overall marketing strategy. To get your website on the first results page you want to optimize your site for high search engine ranking.
- Search engines such as Google use complex algorithms to rank websites on the search pages. You can pay Google to give your small business website a high ranking on the right-hand side of the page using what is known as PPC (pay per click) advertising. This is one form of search engine optimization and can be useful to test your keywords, but it has two major downsides:
a) your costs can get out of hand very quickly
b) research shows that 75% of people doing Internet searches will click on the left-hand side of the results page (organic seo) and only 25% will click on the right-hand (paid seo) side of the page.
Example of organic and paid SEO results for keyword phrase ‘seo technology’
Search engine optimization defined
“Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” or unpaid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results as opposed to search engine marketing (SEM) which deals with paid inclusion. Typically, the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a web site web presence.”
So your very first goal for your business website is to optimize your site for high organic search engine ranking. To achieve this your website needs to leverage the latest knowledge and developments in organic SEO technology. I want to be clear about what I mean by the word “technology“.
Dictionary.com defines technology as “The specific methods, materials, and devices used to solve practical problems.”
The most pressing practical problem that most business owners have with their websites is how to get high organic search engine placement, and how to get it FAST! And that’s why this website exists … you can read more about why this website was established here, but the short answer is that HubSiteBuilder.com has been set up to give you access to the specific methods, materials and devices that you want to solve the practical problem of getting high organic search engine ranking!
Organic SEO Simplified
One of the purposes of this blog is to provide you with high quality information and educational resources that support your quest for peak performance and profits in your business, with you website being a key component of your business. With that in mind we will publish 5 more posts in this series in the near future in which we will outline the specific methods, materials and devices that work together to generate high organic SEO results with the integrated hubsite builder system:
- Website Builder module
- Business Booster Blog module
- Social Media Mobilizer module
- Marketing Maximizer module
While you’re waiting for the next post I invite you to use the comments box below this post to identify your single biggest frustration or challenge in setting up a website with high organic SEO for your business.
To Your Website’s Peak Performance And Profits,