Watch this short video to see how to make a new blog post
- Write your post in Microsoft Word or similar and spell check.
- Paste your article into a plain .txt file to strip Word’s formatting, so that your posts will look consistent on your website and conform to the default formatting of your site.
- Remember to use your keyword phrases in your titles and subtitles if possible and if it sounds natural. Never force the use of keywords.
- Make regular posts to entice readers to return and to your website and to show the search engines that you are providing fresh, relevant content.
- Remember to add your keywords for this post.
For further support send an email to support [@] hubsitebuilder.com.au