Abdul, a respected psychologist with an international following on YouTube, needed a complete review and revamp of his website to make it more user-friendly, more mobile friendly and to more accurately represent the direction his practice has taken.
First, we conducted a full review of the backend and user side of the website. This allowed us to see what was working from a structural perspective and from a user experience point of view. Additionally, we assessed the visual appeal of the site and the relevance of the design aesthetic to the target market.
Abdul was amazing to work with - so responsive to requests for interviews and information and very thorough and logical in his communications with our team.
- We changed the colours and fonts to be more subtle and more consistent.
- We softened and rounded images and buttons.
- We enlarged buttons for easier use on mobiles.
- We updated old software and removed unused plugins. The outdated or unused software presents a security risk and slows the site down. We even removed some software and replaced it with more effective alternatives. What can I say? Times change and new software functions are developed daily!
- We also rearranged some pages and added categories to blog posts.
- We replaced the broken Google map image with a live Google map.
- Added a floating mobile call button - and too many more to mention!
Abdul is delighted and looking forward to moving to our faster, safer servers on Matilda Hosting.