A large website with over 60 pages, more than 200 posts and hundreds of images, the client wanted a complete redesign and rebuild to make the site more search engine friendly and easier for users to navigate on mobile devices.
The site was on another domain and had previously been hacked, so a secure hosting environment was at the top of the client's priorities.
- After taking the brief from the clients, we liaised with their SEO consultants to ensure we planned both the backend and the front end to meet their expectations.
- First, we backed up all the content and images, then moved them to a new, more secure hosting platform.
- Next, we removed all the excess code produced by the old-style page builder - a tedious but essential task!
- The client provided all new images to match the images in their current catalogue.
- The SEO agency required all page URLs, all internal links and all image file names to be the same as those on the old site.
- Finally, we styled all pages, posts and buttons to complement the logo, colours and fonts provided by the client.
- Happy client, who has referred more clients!
- Satisfied SEO agency - also referred more clients!
- The site is attractive and user-friendly.
- The Hubsite Builder team also feel very proud of the outcome they achieved. Moving and rebuilding a website is much more challenging than starting from scratch.
- Above all, the site is well-protected on secure hosting with additional layers of security from one of our website care plans.