Why your website needs a frequently asked questions (FAQ) page …
Do you get emails from your clients asking you for solutions to problems they may be having or simply with questions about your products and services? Most business owners do and responding to those questions can consume a lot of your time, even if you have a dedicated support team.
Here’s a simple solution to that problem:
- People with questions email them to you or your support desk.
- You all your support team answer and upload both the questions and the answers to a frequently asked questions page on your website. You can find Hubsite Builder’s FAQ page at Hubsite Builder Help Desk
- Next, you can email the link to that page to all the people who asked you questions.
Top 3 benefits of setting up an FAQ page are:
- People with questions get them answered.
- An FAQ page saves you time because if one person has a question, chances are others will ask the same question.
- Your website rises in Google’s rankings because FAQ pages suggest richness of content on a website, something that Google values. It also suggests to Google that your website is focused on actually helping your visitors to find the information they’re looking for, again something that has value.
Need help in setting up an FAQ page on your business website?
My team can help you with that. You can order your hourly website update tasks or website repairs here.